- PSI-Russia rebranded the project for MSM living in Moscow with the support of the Global Fund. “LaSky – trusting each other” logo was unveiled. Five Russian AIDS-service NGOs joined LaSky
- “LaSky-Deaf” project was launched for the deaf and hard of hearing MSM living in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- LaSky participated in the global village of NGOs at the International AIDS conference in Toronto (Canada) .
- LaSky network gains members from five more cities.
- LaSky organises a European seminar on gay health in Paris, France together with AIDES (France) and AIDS Action Europe.
- “Summer Outreach School” attended by more than 40 outreach workers from Russian regions is organized in St. Petersburg to study the AIDES experience.
- Preventive materials by LaSky won the II place in the All-Russian “HIV/AIDS. To know is to live” competition. The competition was organized by the Federal Service for Supervision over Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare and was held among medical and scientific institutions and NGOs working in the field of HIV prevention and treatment.
- International AIDS Conference in Mexico City (Mexico). For the first time the leader of LaSky speaks at the Global Forum on MSM and HIV.
- Photo exhibition “Guys just like us”, a joint project of LaSky and Russian masters of male photography in St. Petersburg, then in Berlin and other German cities (together with German colleagues from the project “Ich weiss was ich tu”, Deutsche Aids Hilfe).
- Participation in the organisation of and conducting the “European Internet survey among men who have sex with men – 2010” (EMIS 2010). A National Report was prepared and published.
- Interactive advertising campaign “Trust and Put on” developed and launched together with the Focus Media Foundation and the Social Advertising Laboratory as part of the campaign to prevent HIV among MSM.
- Internship of LaSky participants at RFSL (Stockholm, Sweden).
- Photo exhibition “Guys just as we are” in Stockholm
- Participation in the HIV/AIDS International Conference in EECA (EECAAC-2016)
- Cooperation with the Moscow Region Center for the Prevention and Control of AIDS and Infectious Diseases is made official. A peer consultant from LaSky started to work at the Moscow Regional AIDS Centre.
- Internship to study the experience of partner organisation Helseutvalget (Oslo, Norway).
- Participation in the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria project aimed to increase access among key populations to HIV prevention, treatment and care.
- Internship to study the experience of non-governmental organisations in the Hague and Amsterdam (Holland).
- The beginning of cooperation with the Department of Hepatology of the Moscow Regional Center for the Prevention and Control of AIDS and Infectious Diseases on the testing and treatment of HCV in MSM.
- For the first time, a governmentally supported project aimed to explore HIV prevalence and risky practices among injecting drug users and their sexual partners in the Moscow region was successfully implemented.
- Participation in the international meeting on HIV prevention among young people in Cape Town (South Africa).
- Participation in the organization of and conducting the survey “European Internet survey among men who have sex with men – 2017” (EMIS 2017).