LaSky project is a low-threshold centre for HIV prevention and support for MSM people living with HIV in Moscow and the Moscow Region.
- LaSky project provides prevention, testing and referral to treatment services for HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), as well as informational and psychological support.
- LaSky project is a place where one can share his feelings and fears openly, ask questions and get necessary support and information in a safe, peaceful, and friendly environment.
- LaSky project means friendly medical staff and peer consultants who provide testing and counselling at a convenient time, anonymously and free of charge.
Activities are implemented by LaSky employees and volunteers.
LaSky project mission is to reduce HIV and STI prevalence among key populations by implementing public health development programs.
- To reduce the number of new HIV infections and STIs among MSM.
- To raise awareness among MSM regarding HIV and STIs prevention and.
- To increase the access among MSM to counselling, testing and treatment services as well as to psychological and social help.
To develop cooperation with state and non-governmental institutions in order to counter stigmatisation and discrimination against MSM and thus to reduce the negative impact of HIV and STIs on their lives.
Anyone coming to us will not be left without help.